Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Random Thoughts...
- I got the best cd today, "Leeland". It's a christian cd and the lead singer, Leeland Mooring, is 17 years old. His voice is so smooth and the lyrics are passionate and the music just rocks. It came out yesterday and I want everyone to know about it so you can buy one and support them!
- Had my first pilates class yesterday and loved it. I am so much enjoying my time at the gym.
- Met with four dear friends this a.m. to discuss a women's bible study and we are moving forward with a study on contentment. Our prayer time was wonderful and I am very excited to see God meet with us each week. Thank you Lord, for these precious gifts in friendships you have given me.
- Girl at christian bookstore complimented my necklace today and I got to tell her about my NEW website... very fun!
- Dad is flying to London today. He's a pilot for United and with what's happened this morning, family is not thrilled with this route. Pray for him and my mom. "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God." Isaiah: 41:10
- Things I love- laughter with friends, the purity and sweetness of female friendships, good music, Abby's smile as she gets off the bus, my precious dogs (such joy from animals)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!