Tuesday, August 15, 2006



Georgia Jewels!

Yeah! I have jewelry

online at

georgiajewels.blogspot.com

I am so excited, after struggling with my attempt for a website! So hopefully this will help those of you who have been begging for pics online (hint... Virginia friends and MOM!). I also have jewelry in my third store. Gentleman's Outfitters, on St. Simons Island, has just become my third store... also very exciting! This is a BIG month for "GJ's"!!!!

Lastly, but not least, I have a show coming up on August 26, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Red Door Consignment in Tyrone. I'll be sending out invites, soon, to those of you on the mailing list. It will include a 10% discount coupon too! You can call 770-487-9100 for directions.

I also have a Christian Women's Conference I am going to be at for three days in September at Atlanta City Church on the 21st - 23rd. My mom is also flying down to teach her workshop for them on decluttering and organization!

I am working on my Fall collection now and will try and get pics up soon. It's hard to get my brain to switch to Fall mode... but I have FALL fever and am SO ready for cooler weather! Bring on the breeze and smell of chimney smoke... my FAVORITE time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!