Thursday, November 05, 2009


Happy Birthday Sweet Jen!
This is Jen... Jennifer.  She is my husband's daughter... that makes her my daughter too!  Today is her birthday. She is loving.  She is kind.  She is tender.  She is thoughtful.  She is forgiving.  She is precious.  She is funny.  She is God loving.  She is a great friend.  She is a wonderful mother.  She is an amazing wife.  She is a gift to me.  She has always embraced me, accepted me, liked me, and now she loves me.  And I love her... so very much! 

Happy Birthday precious Jen.  You make me smile.  You make your daddy proud.  You make your Father in heaven proud.  You are an amazing woman and I send you a HUGE birthday hug today (along with a LATE gift in the mail!).  I love you...

1 comment:

  1. How wonderfully sweet of you to post a blog all about me. I love you so much, thank you for the blog. It's been a WONDERFUL birthday. God is so extravagant in His love for me, and His blessings are enormous! Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!