Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Loving Etsy

I am about to go crazy... my usb cord blew today! Guess I was downloading a bit much! Now I have to wait to get it in the mail because NOONE carries it in store. So I have a camera full of pics I need to download, they are lonely! Anyway, I can now focus on getting my studio a bit more organized and some marketing that needs to be done... the not-so-fun part of the business.
My friend Ryan is my Etsy buddy. We both are spending way too much time on there but both are loving discovering new things. I made my first Etsy purchase today! It is now my gift giving source... other than my jewelry. I've got a baby gift coming too... hint hint Erin!
I am OH So Happy with the site and it is an answer to being blogless and website building challenged! Now if I can just figure out why the mini-etsy icon won't appear on my blog!
georgiajewels.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:12 AM

    Hey girl!! I got your web address from Erin!! I hope you guys are doing well!! I looked up your jewelry page and you have some amazing pieces!! If you ever do a seaglass piece I would love to know!! I think of you and your family often!! Check out our website when you get a chance!!
    www.pruiksmasprogress.wordpress.com

    LeighAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!