Friday, July 13, 2007


Creativity Inspired


Well, this week has turned out NOTHING like I thought it was. I had plans to purge and declutter and have a big yard sale this weekend. We found ourselves deeply involved in a situation with a family we know and God needed us/me to do something else. So the week has been spent doing that instead. It has been very trying and emotional and yesterday I was bombarded with a surge of creativity and started making jewelry. I've been playing around with rings and this was my third attempt and creation. I LOVE it. New inspiration and burst of energy... yeah! Now I just need to find someone to help me build a website as I still can not access my jewelry blog... ughhh. Anyway... wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!