Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Out of Touch...

Oh where do I begin? I had surgery last week and no, there are no pictures. Actually, at my post-op on Friday, there will be pictures of my insides... that is blog worthy if I ever say so! My husband's eyes still bug out when he tries to tell me about them, as he got to see them while I was knocked out! "It's not dark at all... it's like walking into a fully lit room!" he exclaimed. Don exclaiming anything is exciting. "What!?" I ask... not following. "It's like right there and all lit up and stuff... you wait... you wait until you see," he assures me.

Well, all laughing aside, today is a good day. I am still convinced that they pulled my belly button up over my head while I was under. Either that or a nurse tripped and fell to the floor with half of it in her hands.... if only it were Grey's Anatomy! They found and removed endometriosis and so I am hoping for a much less painful life now! A biopsy of my uterous came back normal too and so there is a small to medium chance that I could have a pregnancy that goes full term. Although this is what I am told... I do not count, wish, hope for it... that would be a bonus... a miracle bonus. Just better health is what I am clinging to... so we'll see. For now... I am just mending.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn,

    Your blog touches and inspires me. I am going through a similar situation. Listen to John Waller's song "While I'm Waiting" and you will get a blessing.

    Lori Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lori. You are so kind and I pray the Lord brings healing and restoration to you soon!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!