Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Homework Girl

As of now, we are excited about homework and are finding a routine that works. We're doing half after she gets home and has a snack and the other half before bed. It's so hard to make her sit down and work after being at school all day. Plus I know her brain is just so tired. So I am hoping this will work for her and us!


Today she had a math sheet and a color key sheet. She worked very hard and I was/am very impressed with the great job coloring she has done and how well she stayed in the lines. This one (post) really is for Abby and Grammy... so hang in there with me!


Even though she wanted to skip the bricks... she got a second wind and finished the sheet! She also did a great job matching the colors to the key!

I had the hardest time getting her to put it back in her folder to go to school tomorrow... she wants to keep it on the fridge. I see the future of my fridge becoming very colorful again... and I love it!! I'm ordering new magnets for her off etsy to hang her new work with!
SIDE NOTE: On a side note... I have the photo editing blues! Don slicked our hard drive this weekend and I lost my photo editing software only to find it's been discontinued! So my pictures look horrible! Oh the difference good software makes! Ughhh... so hopefully after shopping around I can find a new one and get my pics back to looking good.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:00 PM

    Great job, Abby! I'm proud of you!

    Dawn, I was noticing the pictures just were not up to par! You really need to work on that! ;)

    Love ya!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!