Wednesday, April 16, 2008


My treasury on etsy!

I love making these collections on etsy called treasuries. They are collections that etsians make of things they like. If you are LUCKY, your treasury might get picked to go on etsy's front page for a few hours! I think this one is very front page worthy! Basically, not only do I get to spread some love by promoting some fellow designers, I get to MAKE something else! Oh, how I miss doing page layouts! That's why I like to blog so much... it's my minimag! If only I could get this treasury onto a tank or t-shirt... that would be cool. Then I'd have to put in one of my own pictures (a treasury "no no").

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:01 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!