Tuesday, April 15, 2008



I have stumbled upon a beautiful treasure!

I was at the book store the other day. I often go there during Abby's brain balance therapy sessions since it's close to her office and gives me a nice mental break to play in the magazines! (also helps me not subscribe to any anymore). I spent my 45 minutes looking through "Simple", "Cottage Style" and "Cottage Living"... and yes, I must confess, I glanced through "People".

As I was walking out, there was a PILE of magazines someone had left on one of the benches and I thought to myself, "How rude... I should put those back." And then something caught my eye. Peeking out of the stack was one half of this cover... of course the style and photography caught my eye. I pulled it out and realized I had just been given a gift! It's a magazine about FAITH and LIFE and HOME... ALL IN ONE!

I mean, there are pages about recipes and there are scriptures printed on the page with the photograph of food! It's a dream come true and I am SO jealous someone beat me to it!

One of my favorite features is the calendar section. There are pages of calendars (since it only comes out quarterly... bummer) in the front of the magazine that you can pull out and each day has three to four scriptures on it... it's like your devotion. There is a section on exercise, books to read, music, recipes, and wonderful features! It would be one of my dreams to work for this magazine!

So check it out and subscribe! Maybe if they get enough subscribers, they publish monthly!!!! When you pull it up online, be sure to read the feature article, "About Face"... it's pretty powerful.

http://www.lifebeautifulmagazine.com

Today's scriptures: Joshua 11: 1-12:24 Luke 17: 11-37 Psalm 84:1-13 Proverbs 13:5-6

Be blessed!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have such a weakness for magazines too! I'll have to check that one out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!