Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not So Super

I totally super glued two of my fingers together today... BIG TIME!
After a split second of panic, I realized there had to be some way to get
them apart.  As I tried finger nail polish remover and ice... (not together)
Don googled it and of course, there it was... LOTION!
How simple is that!  So he brought down the bottle of peony by Bath
and Body Works and several globs and moments later...
they were free.  So tuck that away in your brain for future reference!

2 comments:

  1. Here's to never having to use that little nugget of info, but thank you for paving the way if we ever do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 AM

    [color=#c65555]Awesome post! thank you for sharing this information. ddasullivan.blogspot.com really got under my
    [/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#c65555]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!