Thursday, March 22, 2007


Spring Is Here!

The trees are in full bloom and the pollen has arisen! Spring is here! She is so anticipated and then she performs such a dance of color and texture... I just love it. From the delicate dogwood blooms to the cherry blossoms... love it!

Abby did great during her MRI. I was so proud of her. She tried to do the test without sedation. She was SO brave as the head basket went over her head and then they taped her forehead down. She went into the tunnel fine and even made it through about 15 minutes of very loud and scarey noises. Then, of course, the machine malfunctioned and they came in to move us to another room and another machine and her little heart just didn't want to do it again. We ended up having to sedate her but the nurse got her iv on the first attempt and Abby did wonderfully. Then I pampered her the rest of the day with some shopping, dinner out and a manicure and pedicure. We should get the results any day.
I've been working hard on inventory and taxes and have just finished my Spring collection for Georgia Jewels. I photographed everything today and so hopefully tomorrow, after mailing my shipment to St. Simons Island, I'll get everything up on the blog and will be open for orders!
Check it out at georgiajewels.blogspot.com. Love to you all. Have a blooming wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!