Thursday, November 15, 2007


Hello Friends... been a while

I am sorry I have been gone for so long. So much has happened and it's just so hard to get caught up! We had a trip to Virginia to visit my dear friend Karen and her new and third baby, Rachel. It was a wonderful visit.
We had a camping trip to the mountains and had a blast. Abby is our adventurous camper girl. Her favorite part was peeing in the woods... of course! I took lots of photos and this is one of my favorites! I LOVE TREES.

We bought a new car for mommy... a Toyota Solara CONVERTIBLE. So much fun and we even had two warm days this week to enjoy it! Abby just sits in the back and smiles from ear to ear... she just giggles when the top goes down... too cute.

P.S. Blogger is being a BUG and it has taken me 5 attempts to get this photo!!!! ughhhh
make it 6...





1 comment:

  1. I've missed you! It's so nice to read about your adventures and your Caroline update. Abby is a doll! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!