Thursday, November 15, 2007


Happy Thanksgiving!

I totally love Thanksgiving with my family. It's my favorite holiday with Christmas being a VERY close second.
What I love about Thanksgiving is just the feeling of love and thankfulness that saturates the entire visit and day. My family has SO many things to be thankful for and we really celebrate them... together. I love the smell of burning leaves, the warmth of a great sweater, the crackle of a fire, and the smell of a roasting turkey! Add in permission to play Christmas music, the anticipation of buying the tree that weekend, the yearly family photo, laughter and lots of games... you've got a perfect holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my precious friends and family. We love you and pray you are blessed with many blessings. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!