Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Home Sweet Home

I went to Virginia this past weekend to see my brother march in his high school band. He is a Senior and I have never been to one of his games. His band is award winning and he also plays in the jazz band, also award winning, and so I wanted to go. Well... it had rained the two days before I got there and so wouldn't you know it... Friday afternoon their band director decided they weren't going to march since the field was way muddy and they had competition the next day... didn't want to compete in dirty uniforms! Ughh... anyway... it was still way fun and I at least got to hear them play.
It was also just a great weekend to be home. I miss my family so very much. I went alone and so I was able to just hang out and relax... it was great. I got to play and laugh and rest... very much needed. I also got to spend a lot of time with my nephew Christian, my sister-in-law Rachel, and see my sister's new apartment... adorable... go Cynthia!
I had a great time laughing with my mom (much laughing) and I can't wait to go back again for my favorite holiday... Thanksgiving! I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!