Tuesday, October 02, 2007



Friday Night High School Football...

Sherando vs Handley... GO Sheeeerandooooo!

Wow, I think I aged about 10 more years after being at my brother's high school football game. I honestly haven't been to one since mine... high school anyway. Whewww, what an eyefull! But it was super fun. Right before the game begins... Sherando's beautiful horse comes running out, with the warrior on it... who carries the spear. It charges full speed down the edge of the field, hits the corner and then tunrs and heads to the middle of the field where the warrior throws the spear into the ground and the horse reers up on it's back legs... what a wonderful way to start a game!!!!

And, what a way to play and end a game. Sherando won it's 20th consecutive game that night against their biggest rival, Handley High. Yeah... I am so glad I was able to come. I love you David!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!