Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday...

Friday is here. The last work day before the weekend before the day we leave. The FBI fingerprints were not expedited. So we went back and paid more money to have them done electronically and they were "supposed" to be back within 24 hours... "almost always" come back in 24 hours. They are not back. And we have to pick them up in person. No one else can pick them up and then fax them to us in Florida. So...... we are to call back after lunch and see if they are in.

Abby's MRI and MRS is this afternoon. I have a SLAMMIN headache in addition to the stomach ache that won't go away. I haven't slept in three nights. I will be taking something tonight and if that doesn't work... my Fly Boy may get his chance to knock me in the head with a skillet. I HAVE to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have baby clothes in the dryer. More are on the way from another friend.

We are simply 2 days away from the day we are going to meet our new son and 3 from the day he joins our family. I am spinning. Of course, it could change... three days after we have him... it could still change. Breathe......

Taxes are still not done. I HATE taxes. I have to go back to them. My little tax fairey never showed up.

(my email is allfromhim@bellsouth.net... for those who have asked)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!